Sunday, July 1, 2012

HIT THE GROUND RUNNING....In heels that is!

So...tomorrow is my first official day to get my a*# in gear.  So I am now going to claim my official goals for the next year.  I may have posted earlier about my goals...honestly I don't remember but here's the deal I do need to make sure my goals are much bigger than I have have achieved but they have to believable to me.  So, here they are:

Goal 1: Earn my pink Cadillac
Goal 2: Build to 125 unit members
Goal 3: Achieve the $300,000 Unit Retail Sales Unit Club
Goal 4: Achieve the Queens Court of Personal Sales with $36,000 person sales
Goal 5: Achieve the Queens Court of Sharing with 24 new personal teammembers
Goal 6: Stop caring about how other people perceive my business
Goal 7: Stomp on my fear and always seize opportunities immediately
Goal 8: HAVE FUN
Goal 9: NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
Goal 10: WHEN I FELL LIKE GIVING UP CALL SOMEONE I BELIEVE IN AND CHEER HER ON LIKE NEVER BEFORE UNTIL I BELIEVE AGAIN!!!!

Tomorrow my first mission is to make that goal poaster and plaster that cadillac around my house AND get 5 new names AND call 5 referrals (I am so chicken with referals) and to just get these things done no matter what!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, just a reality check......(because I care and because I can ask :))
    By the time you step foot into the Pink Studio tonight, How many new names will you have and did you get 5 referral calls made?
    GO MOLLY GO!!!

    ReplyDelete