Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's amazing what happens when you do what you say you are going to do!

The last few days have been incredible for me.  I have been working my business they way it was intended.  I have been calling those referrals I said I was so scared to call.  One gal game to an event and we already had a sharing appointment and she wants to get going on becoming a consultant.  I called women from those referrals and some said yes, some said no and some said they would call back (of course they didn't but that's ok!).  For me the victory was just getting over myself and doing the work that I am supposed to do. I did some awesome preprofiling for a party on Thursday which may not have been awesome in sales but I have 2 sharing appointments and one referral booked with a sharing appointment.  In fact I get to meet with a gal who speaks Spanish and I LOVE to use my Spanish,especially when it comes to supporting women and helping them towards their dreams.  I have been holding appointments, working when I can and still putting my family as a priority and myself mind you.  It feels good to work and do what I say I'm going to do instead of finding reason why I can't or procrastinate.  I'm soooooo over that.  I know that if I just keep doing the work the results will come.  I have made a decision to Gold Medal this month with 5 new personal recruits and get to work with shows, sharing appointments, and bookings. 
Yesterday was a great day too.  It was one of those perfect days where everyone was on time, the appointments all held, we had great recruiting prospects at a Grand Opening and I still got home and was able to make dinner for my family, enjoy a walk and even helped Charlotte learn how to ride a bike and then we watch a movie.  TO me that is a perfect day and it all started off with being mindful and grateful for what I have.  Thank you God for all the blessings in my life and for also allowing me to fall many, many times and while my learning curve is apparently HUGE, I think I have got it now!
I am going to enjoy these moments because I know there will tough ones ahead but I KNOW I will get through them and get on my feet, dust myself off and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment