Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I OFFICIALLY HAVE A NEW WEBSITE!!!!

I am so excited.  I officially have a new website for our unit and any other women who want to come to our page to get inspiration, education and motivation. It is www.bellmontBOLD.com.
I have been looking forward to this and if it weren't for my Senior Sales Director gently guiding me towards doing this and for my website designer Shani who had a deadline I would have procrastinated!  It just makes me feel better to have something that has all the documents my consultants need without having to individually emailing them the information.
Now off to a booking blitz. A solid 2 hours without my kids and husband and I'm going to do some booking.  I'm not going to lie I am tempted to procrastinate and have ALWAYS been afraid of calling referrals but I"m going to do it anyways!!!! I NEED bookings like no other!  Looking forward to sharing my results! Cheer me on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment