Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Today is the first day of getting ready for the big journey ahead on July 1, 2012.  I am trying to figure out a schedule for the kids that will allow me to work my business.  I'm also putting together a mission statement, a list of commitments, forming my goals that will be ready and stated on July 1 and getting motivated and inspired to change my life.  Let's see what happens!!!! Wow...I'm scared and freaking out inside about this new change for my business.  I'm also excited too.  This ride should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. The feelings you described are all super ingredients for HUGE AND EXTRAORDINARY GROWTH!
    And BTW......You have already started my friend! (July 1st is just a convenient date on the calendar)!! :)
    Looking forward to cheering you on and being with you on this exciting and amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete