Saturday, June 23, 2012

Importance of Planning...I'll try!

So, trying to get my new software system set up....sooooo not my thing.  Way to tedious work.  I'm going to have to take a tutorial to understand it.  I'm going to use Boulevard, a software designed to run your Mary Kay business.  It is totally detailed oriented...one thing I'm not.  I'll have to be patient and learn...patience is also one of my huge shortcomings. I'm also off to get a unit/customer website set up so it is all ready for July 1st!  It will be so nice to have a unit website for gals to go to for recognition, training and documents they can use to help them in their business! I'm also going to de-clutter my office today....make it simple and much more manageable. It's amazing all the crap I have in my office that I think I'm going to use and never do or that I have doubles of. I need a more simpler life. Oh...I think I need to get a hot spot too so I can go mobile anywhere.  Wow, planning for success is a bit overwhelming but also exciting and so scary!!!!! I am going to do this.  I'm committed to live in excellence and not mediocrity anymore.  I did get 2 warm chatter names yesterday and I flat out asked the gal with complete confidence...."has anyone ever offered you a free Mary Kay facial before?" She said "no:" and I asked, "would you like to enjoy one?" and she said "yes and I'm looking forward to your call".  So, instead of doing it the Molly way....where sometimes I hand out the sample and am too chicken to actually ask for the facial sometimes...I did it the Mary Kay way...and the results happened. 
Now as much as I want big things to happen now I KNOW that it is the small things, just like that warm chatter opportunity and overcoming my fear of asking intimidating people about the business that will get me to where I want to be. It's, one face at a time, one interview at a time, one phone call at a time and one sale at a time.  it will eventually get big, Big and BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment