Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The power of the suit!

While days never seem to turn out as I plan today has been an exceptional one in my business.  As I have mentioned before I am making a choice to live in excellence so today, when the opportunities arose I did just that.  I stopped by my daughter's school to bring samples and a book to the secretary and while that may sound like no big deal, to me I could have just dropped a look book off, our magazine, but I decided to drop the samples in and get her information from her and then offer her with a follow up email a $25 gift certificate with me.  Getting the info. from a client immediately is so important and there are many times, especially if it's either someone I'm intimidated by or someone in my close circle because of what they'll 'think' of me.  Well no more of that baby! Then I followed with putting on my brand new hot and sexy!!! Sales Director 50th anniversary suit for the first time to celebrate with my Senior Sales Director as she picked up her BRAND NEW MUSTANG!!!! What a fun event.  Sometimes I just can't believe the dreams that come true in this company...but then again I am driving a company car so I can believe it.  However...I will be earning that Pink Cadiallac this year, no doubt. After putting the suit on I headed to the post office  before the celebration and there was a woman with her baby at there and as I held the door for her as she left I thought....hmmm...I'm not going to let her get away without a sample...and lone behold (I'm certain putting the brand new suit on helped!) ...she not only loves Mary Kay and no longer has a consultant...BUT...she is interested in the business opporunity and is going to meet with me tomorrow for an interview.  That would be seizing an opportunity immediately.  Throughout the day I also got some sales via text and then to top it off I was having dinner with a friend and she expressed interest in the business and really wanted to learn more....oh...and I warm chattered the server!  The best part is that this was just weaving my victories into my day.  I am so pumped to step it up times 10 in the new Fiscal year  come July 1!.  Lesson for the day: there is power in being prepared and looking sharp and most of all making the most of every moment, living in fear but doing it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment