Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm back to this blog thing...again....

Well, I have about 5 minutes here to just update everyone on my missing posts for about 2 months.  My business has been going great and I am so proud of that.  While my personal seems to be a struggle sometimes I am continually reminded that life happens and when we allow daily life frustrations, relationship woes, the busy tasks of being a mother, sister, daughter, friend and spouse distract us from our dreams when can easily tell ourselves that "now isn't a good time" or maybe that dream isn't for me.....well, life is ALWAYS going to happen so GET OVER IT!
So, I'm working hard on time management and maximizing my time so I do only have 1 minute left but I am committed to doing my best at updating this blog regularly, sharing more of my journey and providing some sense of hope that you CAN achieve a successful business and you can have what you want....you just have to work for it and be willing to forgive yourself for imperfections and know that doing the and then some can make all the difference at the end of the day. Well...off to a Saturday Morning Luxury Breakfast for Mary Kay and then to lead my first ever GIrl Scout meeting for my daughter's Daisy troop!

No comments:

Post a Comment