Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's all about your point of view

So....I had this amazing post to send out and wouldn't you know right at the end it goes. and deletes itself!!!!! ARG!  Well the gist of it is In the last month I have taken a more passionate approach to my business and what a difference that has made.  I have always loved the instant gratification in my business where a woman tries something, likes it and then buys it and it's even better when she wants to share it with her friends. To me that is so awesome. It means that I am doing a great job and not only that, she wants to be in my space again.
More than that though, I have really been focusing in on the transformation that goes on when a woman sits down with me.....and I mean every woman....no matter what level she is at at washing her skin or wearing make-up.  I truly now know what Mary Kay meant when she said that our role is to Enrich Women's Lives. For a brief moment and then for moments to come we get to inspire confidence in a woman and help her feel beautiful again or even more beautiful than she knows she is.  And I believe without a doubt that when a woman feels confident she can do ANYTHING!  So, I decided to let my customers and potential customers know that.  And what a difference this has made for me and my business with customers and for building a bigger unit of integrity filled women who understand, as much as they can, that we get to play an important role in helping a woman be confident.  So, my mission now is: Inspiring confidence and beauty one woman at a time.  I feel like this is a movement.  We are in a society where so many women feel like they aren't good enough and they are constantly measuring themselves up to others.  We are all beautiful creatures and the more we keep believing it the more positive change takes place. 
I am so excited to see where this new found passion in my business takes me and my unit and for all of you women out there who still think you're not beautiful....STOP! Take pride in who you are, take care of yourself so you too can remind yourself daily that you are important.  
So, as the company says and now I'm really seeing it.....Mary Kay is more than a lipstick, so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment